Lancashire, United Kingdom
Location: Carrier Rentals Leyland, Wigan Road, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 5XW UK
We are now recruiting for a Trainee (Boiler/Chiller) Technician to become a qualified HVAC (or Boiler/Chiller) Engineer after training.
We are looking for a semi-skilled candidate who is a motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking team player with a desire to learn about the Industrial Heating and Cooling Sector within a fast-paced Hire Market. The successful candidate will be based out of our busy Leyland depot (PR25 5XW).
What will I be doing as a Trainee Technician?
- Servicing and maintaining rental range of equipment within the depot
- Refurbishment of equipment
- Working alongside experienced depot engineer who will coach & mentor individual
- Picking & loading equipment for hire projects
- Supporting installations in the field & attending breakdowns with experienced field engineer
- General workshop & yard duties (ensuring depot standards are maintained to highest standards)
To be successful in this role you will be:
Ambitious, driven and hardworking individuals that have some previous experience in the Industrial Heating/Cooling / Engineering sector
Your personal traits are also important to us; it is essential that you;
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Work well in a team.
- Have a valid UK driving licence
- Have hands on experience / mechanical background (preferable)
- FLT license (Preferable)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic Salary dependant on your experience.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Excellent opportunity to work and develop a career within the HVAC rental industry
- On the job training
- Specific external training courses (basic electrical awareness course, Oftec etc)
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Carrier Rental Systems employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments, through our temperature control, rental offering. We are a technology-driven business, but we are passionate about people too.
Liquid chilling, air-conditioning, heating and hot water supply are all vital elements to businesses everywhere and if these systems fail it can place any business at risk. Carrier Rental Systems supplies immediate, 24/7 365 nationwide HVAC rental solutions to help sustain and optimise the performance of our customers and prevent any unplanned downtime. We provide the fastest possible answers, followed by rapid equipment delivery to wherever it’s needed in the UK. Through our in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and high specification equipment, Carrier Rental Systems are able to offer a comprehensive rental solution for many critical and diverse applications. Backed by our in house, global HVAC manufacturer, Carrier, we provide start of the art, reliable, energy efficient rental products.
We welcome applications from talented trainee level HVAC Engineers, Temperature Control Engineers, Commercial Refrigeration Engineer, Commercial Boiler Engineer, Refrigeration Technicians and Apprentice Engineers who live within a commutable distance of our Leyland depot, this could include Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Blackburn, Standish, Westhoughton, Bamber Bridge.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeApply Now