Growth in the popularity of temporary ice rinks has been phenomenal in recent years, often as part of Winter Wonderland style events with attractions for all the family. Key to their success is an effective and reliable refrigeration and temporary power system.
Cooling needs to be powerful enough to maintain high quality ice throughout the duration of the event, for both the ice pad itself and any additional features such as ice bars and ice sculptures.
Our high performance, high efficiency refrigeration systems ensure customers have a great experience and enable you to maximise returns on your investment by minimising downtime and maintaining high quality ice conditions throughout the duration of the event.
UK and Ireland’s leading providers of ice rink solutions
Carrier Rental Systems and our sister company Watkins Hire Ltd are the UK and Ireland’s leading providers of refrigeration, heating and power for temporary ice rinks and Winter Wonderland events.
We have many years’ experience of providing support for ice rink operators, and understand the importance of correct sizing of refrigeration and temperature control equipment to the success of your event.
Our experienced ice rink support teams will work closely with you to design your system, and then, once agreed, supply everything needed to make it a reality, including: ice rink chillers and pumps, mat and barrier systems, and temporary power packages.
Creative additions to enhance your ice rink event
Refrigeration is not only required for the ice rink itself, but for additional features such as ice bars and refrigerated spaces for ice sculptures and winter attractions.
We ensure that you have the right amount of cooling capacity to create and maintain all the refrigerated features at your event, to keep your customers happy.
We can also provide the temporary heating required for bars, cafés and leisure areas, plus skate changing areas and rink viewing platforms. Heating can also be used at the end of your event to speed up melting of ice to enable more rapid decommissioning in order to save costs.
Why choose us for your next Ice Rink event:
- Our ice rink hire support service includes everything you need to ensure your event is a success;
- Ice rinks supplied and installed from 10m x 10m to full size 30m x 60m;
- We fully support and can advise on creative add-on features such as ice bars and themed ice sculpture displays;
- Our equipment fleet includes the most modern and energy efficient refrigeration, heating and temporary power packages available;
- All equipment is tested before delivery to your site, ensuring it works first time and continues to operate efficiently throughout the contract;
- Our nationwide network ensures a rapid response and support 24/7, to keep your event up and running in peak condition.