Regional Sales Manager
Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
Location: Watkins Hire Ltd Falkirk, 24-28 Burnbank Industrial Estate, Burnbank Road, Falkirk, FK2 7PE, UK
Regional Sales Manager
Carrier Rental Systems is currently recruiting an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to cover the Scotland / Central Belt region. The main goal of this role is to develop and retain business relationships within the temperature control, rentals market-place.
What will I be doing as a Regional Sales Manager?
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and grow the sales revenue in HVAC Rentals
- Grow the Carrier Rental Systems overall business, specifying, quoting and hiring of temperature control rental solutions. (Equipment solutions consisting of Chillers, Boilers, Air Handling Units, DX Split Systems, electric / diesel heating and temporary power / distribution)
- Achieve revenue targets
- Maximize market-share and increase sales revenue, whilst controlling margin
- Offer knowledgeable guidance and solutions to our customers for our full product range
- Obtain / develop industry knowledge for market sector, to maximize opportunities.
- Promote all Carrier Rental Systems USP’s
- Ensuring regular customer contact and building long-standing relationships (our customers are key for us in everything we do!)
- Secure specification, secure orders and develop enquiries
- Accurate and up-to-date Reporting (CRM Package) & Administration
- Collect and report industry knowledge and marketplace analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have a proven background with the temperature control industry (HVAC) - rentals beneficial.
- Have worked either within a sales or engineering capacity
- Have worked within a technical industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to offer technical advice and guidance
- Be extremely driven and have the ability to work autonomously
- Be motivated and enjoy setting and working towards revenue targets
- Current UK Driving Licence
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Carrier Rental Systems employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments, through our temperature control, rental offering. We are a technology-driven business, but we are passionate about people too.
Liquid chilling, air-conditioning, heating and hot water supply are all vital elements to businesses everywhere and if these systems fail it can place any business at risk. Carrier Rental Systems supplies immediate, 24/7 365 nationwide HVAC rental solutions to help sustain and optimise the performance of our customers and prevent any unplanned downtime. We provide the fastest possible answers, followed by rapid equipment delivery to wherever it’s needed in the UK. Through our in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and high specification equipment, Carrier Rental Systems are able to offer a comprehensive rental solution for many critical and diverse applications. Backed by our in house, global HVAC manufacturer, Carrier, we provide start of the art, reliable, energy efficient rental products.
We welcome applications from talented Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers, Business Development Engineers, Account Managers, Service Engineers, Service Managers and HVAC Engineering professionals who live in a commutable distance to our Falkirk Depot including Grangemouth, Stirling, Cumbernauld, Linlithgow, Livingston, Broxburn, Queensferry, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Carrier continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Carrier employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeApply Now