Lancashire, United Kingdom
Location: Carrier Rentals Leyland, Wigan Road, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 5XW UK
We are now recruiting for a Communications Administrator, this is an exciting and newly created position. We are looking for someone who will support the Sales and Communication Manager and is keen to explore a career in a Marketing and Communications function. The successful candidate will be based out of our busy Leyland depot (PR25 5XW).
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking team player with a desire to learn about marketing, communications & sales within a fast-paced Hire Market.
Once fully trained, there will be the possibility to work from home two days a week.
What are some of the things I will be doing as a Communications Administrator?
- Update and maintain aspects of the organisation’s website / e-commerce and social platforms, including live chat.
- Ensure the internal Communications function has a high impact in terms of keeping staff regularly informed, engaged and inspired.
- Responsibility for the administration of the Sales & Communication team.
- Inputting/updating the company intranet.
- Booking and arranging exhibitions, including organising prints for events.
- Assist in the implementation of a cost-effective customer contact strategy – including promotional items, Seasonal Campaigns, Adverts, Exhibitions, Decals and data subscriptions to raise the customer awareness.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Previously worked in an office environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Marketing/communication experience or education would be ideal, but not essential.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive basic salary dependant on your experience.
- 25 days holiday.
- On the job training.
- Company pension.
- Excellent opportunity to work and develop a career within the HVAC industry.
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Carrier Rental Systems employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments, through our temperature control, rental offering. We are a technology-driven business, but we are passionate about people too.
Liquid chilling, air-conditioning, heating and hot water supply are all vital elements to businesses everywhere and if these systems fail it can place any business at risk. Carrier Rental Systems supplies immediate, 24/7 365 nationwide HVAC rental solutions to help sustain and optimise the performance of our customers and prevent any unplanned downtime. We provide the fastest possible answers, followed by rapid equipment delivery to wherever it’s needed in the UK. Through our in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and high specification equipment, Carrier Rental Systems are able to offer a comprehensive rental solution for many critical and diverse applications. Backed by our in house, global HVAC manufacturer, Carrier, we provide start of the art, reliable, energy efficient rental products.
We welcome applications from talented Administrators, communication assistants, sales administrators, sales support coordinators, marketing assistants, digital marketing assistants, admin assistants and many more who live within a commutable distance of our Leyland depot, this could include Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Blackburn, Standish, Westhoughton, Bamber Bridge.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy NoticeApply Now